Wednesday, June 30, 2021

That's a Wrap!

 

That's a Wrap!
Today is my last day as principal of East Hill Elementary. It is bittersweet for sure. I am really going to miss the staff, the students, and all of the great families that I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the last eleven years. I wish you all the best!

The Dogs of Dismissal
Earlier in the year I had planned to put together a short clip including all of the dogs that I met this year at arrival and dismissal. I didn't get enough to put together a video, but here's what I have!










The Class of 2034
Kindergarten screening was conducted over the last two days. What a bunch of precious children East Hill is getting this fall! Kindergarten Orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 24th at 9:00.
Thank you for your support and for sharing your children with me. Have a great summer!
- Lisa